Photositting sessions at Harvard are now CLOSED. You MUST go to an alternative studio off campus to take your portrait if you wish to be included in the yearbook and receive a commencement package!
If you will not be on campus for the photositting dates, you may submit an alternative photograph.
The guidelines for submitting an alternative photo is as follows:
- Photographs must be taken by a professional studio and of very high resolution/quality (please use your best judgment). (As a general guideline, the size of the file needs to be 500K or larger for the photo to be of high enough resolution)
- Dress is appropriate business casual. Guys are required to wear suit jacket and a tie.
- For consistency, photographs MUST be in a standard yearbook pose. We reserve the right to reject any photos that do not follow standard guidelines.
- Students must have the right to reprint the photograph (either a consent form from the photographer or at least a statement from you certifying that you have permission, for our records).
- Photographs must arrive by November 1st, 2013 11:59PM.
Must be submitted either:
A. digitally via email to email@example.com with student's name and house affiliation in subject line.
or B. via hardcopy (see mailing address below). Please keep in mind that we have the right to reject photos if the quality or resolution is too low.
There is a $50 processing fee for submitting outside photographs. You can either submit your credit card information to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can pay it by check, making it out to Harvard Yearbook Publications and mailing it to:Harvard Yearbook Publications
PO Box 380002
Cambridge, MA 02138
Please make the check out to "Harvard Yearbook Publications, Inc". Include the student's name on the check so we may enter the check in our records properly.