- Have your photo taken Sign up for a photositting here.
- Submit your bioform Submit your bioform here.
- Student Organization Leaders: Submit your group's photo and bioform In order to be remembered as a student organization in the 2018 Yearbook, submit your group's information and sign up for a group photositting here.
- Submit your candids We are taking candid submissions - photos from students that capture the best moments of the Class of 2018 all throughout college. Pictures directly from your phone are accepted, but social media pictures are not high enough quality, unfortunately. Email your candids to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase a Parent Ad and order a Yearbook Do both here.
- November 10th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day for Bioform Submissions
- November 17th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day for Alternative Photograph Submission
- November 17th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day to submit Senior Candids to email@example.com
- November 17th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day to submit student group bioforms and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 4th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day for Parent Ad Orders
- December 4th, 2017 11:59PM: Last Day for Discounted Price on Yearbooks
- February 12th, 2018 11:59PM: Last Day for Embossed and Shipped Orders
- May 9th, 2018 11:59PM: Last Day for Non-Embossed Orders
Class of 2018: It's time to take your photos and senior portraits for the Yearbook!
In order to reserve your space in the Yearbook, you must have your picture taken.
Note: By having your picture taken by Prestige Portraits, you have the option to choose which pose will be included in the Yearbook. Please note that your picture will automatically be placed in this upcoming year's book even if you do not choose a pose online, in which case one will be chosen for you.
Keep in mind that you may appear in only one yearbook. If you do not want your picture included in this year's book, please to let us know; in this email, include your full name, house affiliation, and @college address. For questions regarding social class versus graduating class, please read our answers to frequently asked questions.
Your pictures will be taken at the Yearbook office, 2 Brattle Square, 2nd Floor (directions).
At the photo session, you will have the opportunity to view your proofs and choose the pose that will appear in the yearbook. Please remember that attire should be business formal (jacket and tie for men, no low-cut shirts for women). We have a restroom that can be used as a changing room. Formal attire bust up required, bust down recommended. If you need to talk with us about personal issues regarding photosittings, you can email email@example.com.
Fill out your bioform today!
Are you a John Harvard Scholar? President of an extracurricular? Want to be remembered as such? Ensure that your information is updated and correct in our yearbook by filling out your bioform!
The deadline for bioform submissions is November 10th, 2017 11:59PM.
Student Organizations: Your activities all in one place.
If you missed group photosittings, you may submit a group photo (at least 4000px by 3000px) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The photo submissions are due November 17th, 2017 11:59PM. Also, don't forget to fill out your group's information! It's easy and free.
The guidelines for submitting an alternative photo are as follows:
- Photographs must be taken by a professional studio and of very high resolution/quality (please use your best judgment). (As a general guideline, the size of the file needs to be 500K or larger for the photo to be of high enough resolution)
- Dress is appropriate business formal. Guys are required to wear suit jacket and a tie.
- For consistency, photographs MUST be in a standard yearbook pose. We reserve the right to reject any photos that do not follow standard guidelines.
- Students must have the right to reprint the photograph (either a consent form from the photographer or at least a statement from you certifying that you have permission, for our records).
- Photographs must arrive by November 17th, 2017 11:59PM.
Must be submitted either:
A. digitally via email to email@example.com with student's name and house affiliation in subject line.
or B. via hardcopy (see mailing address below). Please keep in mind that we have the right to reject photos if the quality or resolution is too low.
- The Harvard Yearbook Publications office located at 2 Brattle Square (directions).